We thank G. Glasser for SEM studies and D. Cho for reading the manuscript. This work is financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 625).
Nanostructured TiO2 Films Templated by Amphiphilic Dendritic Core–Double-Shell Macromolecules: From Isolated Nanorings to Continuous 2D Mesoporous Networks†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8528–8531, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Yin, M., Cheng, Y., Liu, M., Gutmann, Jochen S. and Müllen, K. (2008), Nanostructured TiO2 Films Templated by Amphiphilic Dendritic Core–Double-Shell Macromolecules: From Isolated Nanorings to Continuous 2D Mesoporous Networks. Angew. Chem., 120: 8528–8531. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803071
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!