XAFS measurements were performed at KEK-IMSS-PF (No. 2005G209 and 2008G154). The work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 18065003) from MEXT.
Photoinduced Reversible Structural Transformation and Selective Oxidation Catalysis of Unsaturated Ruthenium Complexes Supported on SiO2†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9392–9395, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Tada, M., Akatsuka, Y., Yang, Y., Sasaki, T., Kinoshita, M., Motokura, K. and Iwasawa, Y. (2008), Photoinduced Reversible Structural Transformation and Selective Oxidation Catalysis of Unsaturated Ruthenium Complexes Supported on SiO2. Angew. Chem., 120: 9392–9395. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803122
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- MEXT. Grant Number: 18065003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!