S.L.T. gratefully acknowledges support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. K.K. and M.R. would like to thank the European Science Foundation (ESF) for financing within the EUROCORES-SONS2 program “FunSMARTs II”.
Ordering and Stabilization of Metal–Organic Coordination Chains by Hierarchical Assembly through Hydrogen Bonding at a Surface†
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 46, pages 8967–8970, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Langner, A., Tait, Steven L., Lin, N., Chandrasekar, R., Ruben, M. and Kern, K. (2008), Ordering and Stabilization of Metal–Organic Coordination Chains by Hierarchical Assembly through Hydrogen Bonding at a Surface. Angew. Chem., 120: 8967–8970. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803124
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!