We are grateful to Bernard Gorges, Olivier Mathon, Sebastien Pasternak, Florian Perrin, Steven Fiddy (ESRF), Muriel Lepage, Takashi Kuzuya (TOYOTA Motor Europe), Takamasa Nonaka, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Naoki Takahashi, Yoshiki Seno (TOYOTA Central R&D), Paul Fanson (TOYOTA Motor NA), Takeshi Hirabayashi, Masahide Miura, and Keisuke Kishita (TOYOTA Motor corporation) for their excellent work.
In Situ Redispersion of Platinum Autoexhaust Catalysts: An On-Line Approach to Increasing Catalyst Lifetimes?†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9443–9446, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Nagai, Y., Dohmae, K., Ikeda, Y., Takagi, N., Tanabe, T., Hara, N., Guilera, G., Pascarelli, S., Newton, Mark A., Kuno, O., Jiang, H., Shinjoh, H. and Matsumoto, S. (2008), In Situ Redispersion of Platinum Autoexhaust Catalysts: An On-Line Approach to Increasing Catalyst Lifetimes?. Angew. Chem., 120: 9443–9446. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803126
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!