This study was supported by grant from the Atomic Energy Technology and Development Program of KOSEF (M20704000037-08M0400-03711 and M20702000003-08N0200-00310 to D.W.K). We also thank Prof. John A. Katzenellenbogen for helpful discussions.
Tetrabutylammonium Tetra(tert-Butyl Alcohol)-Coordinated Fluoride as a Facile Fluoride Source†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8532–8534, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, D., Jeong, H.-J., Lim, S. and Sohn, M.-H. (2008), Tetrabutylammonium Tetra(tert-Butyl Alcohol)-Coordinated Fluoride as a Facile Fluoride Source. Angew. Chem., 120: 8532–8534. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803150
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- KOSEF. Grant Numbers: M20704000037-08M0400-03711, M20702000003-08N0200-00310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!