This work was supported by The University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), the University Grants Council of HKSAR (the Area of Excellence Scheme: AoE 10/01P), and the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 7012/05P). We thank Dr. Nianyong Zhu for solving the crystal structure of [Rh(N-CH2CO2Et-ttp)(Me)]ClO4 and Dr. Herman H. Y. Sung (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) for collecting the X-ray diffraction data of catalyst III. Q.-H.D. is gratefully to the Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong for a postgraduate studentship.
Highly Selective Metal Catalysts for Intermolecular Carbenoid Insertion into Primary CH Bonds and Enantioselective CC Bond Formation†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9893–9897, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Thu, H.-Y., Tong, G.-M., Huang, J.-S., Chan, S.-F., Deng, Q.-H. and Che, C.-M. (2008), Highly Selective Metal Catalysts for Intermolecular Carbenoid Insertion into Primary CH Bonds and Enantioselective CC Bond Formation. Angew. Chem., 120: 9893–9897. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803157
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- University of Hong Kong
- University Grants Council of HKSAR. Grant Number: AoE 10/01P
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU 7012/05P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!