Financial support from the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and NIIST is gratefully acknowledged. This is contribution no. PPG-264 from NIIST.
DNA-Assisted Long-Lived Excimer Formation in a Cyclophane†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8535–8539, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Neelakandan, Prakash P. and Ramaiah, D. (2008), DNA-Assisted Long-Lived Excimer Formation in a Cyclophane. Angew. Chem., 120: 8535–8539. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803162
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!