We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20532010, 20702025), the Major Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2006CB806106), the “111” project (B06005) of the Ministry of Education of China and Merck Research Laboratories for financial support.
Copper-Catalyzed Highly Enantioselective Carbenoid Insertion into SiH Bonds†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8624–8626, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-Z., Zhu, S.-F., Wang, L.-X. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2008), Copper-Catalyzed Highly Enantioselective Carbenoid Insertion into SiH Bonds. Angew. Chem., 120: 8624–8626. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803192
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20532010, 20702025
- Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Ministry of Education of China
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!