The Role of Free N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC) in the Catalytic Dehydrogenation of Ammonia–Borane in the Nickel NHC System
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2235–2239, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Zimmerman, Paul M., Paul, A., Zhang, Z. and Musgrave, Charles B. (2009), The Role of Free N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC) in the Catalytic Dehydrogenation of Ammonia–Borane in the Nickel NHC System. Angew. Chem., 121: 2235–2239. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803211
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!