This work was supported by grant no. M103KW010017-06K2301-01720 from the Hydrogen Energy R & D program, which is itself funded by MEST (grant no. R0A-2007-000-20029-0), and by a Korean Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2005-005J09703).
A Facile Way to Control the Number of Walls in Carbon Nanotubes through the Synthesis of Exposed-Core/Shell Catalyst Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10052–10055, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Choi, K., Augustine, S., Choi, J., Lee, J., Shin, W., Yang, S., Lee, J. and Kang, J. (2008), A Facile Way to Control the Number of Walls in Carbon Nanotubes through the Synthesis of Exposed-Core/Shell Catalyst Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 120: 10052–10055. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803311
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- Hydrogen Energy R & D program. Grant Number: M103KW010017-06K2301-01720
- MEST. Grant Number: R0A-2007-000-20029-0
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2005-005J09703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!