The authors thank the NSF (CHE-0348941), the Sloan and the Dreyfus Foundation for financial support of this research. J.S. acknowledges NSERC for a postdoctoral fellowship. Dr. Hongjun Fan is thanked for performing DFT calculations and Dr. John Tomaszewski is also acknowledged for aid with multinuclear NMR spectroscopic studies. Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.angewandte.org or from the author.
Evidence for the Existence of a Terminal Imidoscandium Compound: Intermolecular CH Activation and Complexation Reactions with the Transient ScNAr Species†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8630–8633, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Scott, J., Basuli, F., Fout, Alison R., Huffman, John C. and Mindiola, Daniel J. (2008), Evidence for the Existence of a Terminal Imidoscandium Compound: Intermolecular CH Activation and Complexation Reactions with the Transient ScNAr Species. Angew. Chem., 120: 8630–8633. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803325
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0348941
- Sloan and the Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!