These authors contributed equally to this work.
Specificity of Watson–Crick Base Pairing on a Solid Surface Studied at the Atomic Scale†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9819–9822, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Otero, R., Xu, W., Lukas, M., Kelly, Ross E. A., Lægsgaard, E., Stensgaard, I., Kjems, J., Kantorovich, Lev N. and Besenbacher, F. (2008), Specificity of Watson–Crick Base Pairing on a Solid Surface Studied at the Atomic Scale. Angew. Chem., 120: 9819–9822. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803333
We acknowledge the financial support from the Danish Ministry for Science, Technology and Innovation through the iNANO Center, from the Danish Research Councils, and from the Carlsberg Foundation. R.O. and M.L. acknowledge support through EU individual Marie Curie Fellowship. Computational resources were obtained from the Danish Center for Scientific Computing. R.E.A.K. is grateful to the EPSRC for financial support, Grant No. GR/P01427/01. Finally, we acknowledge the financial support through EU-RTN AMMIST.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- Danish Ministry for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Danish Research Councils
- Carlsberg Foundation
- EU individual Marie Curie Fellowship
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/P01427/01
- EU-RTN AMMIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!