We are indebted to Dr. Guan Wu for his assistance with the single-crystal structure elucidation. We thank Prof. John Anthony for providing valuable insight and data that helped facilitate our characterization. We also thank Prof. Galen Stucky for helpful suggestions which led to the successful collection of the X-ray data and Brittnee Veldman for technical assistance with the UV/Vis–NIR data. This work was funded by the NSF through grant DMR 9796302.
The Most Stable and Fully Characterized Functionalized Heptacene†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8508–8513, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Chun, D., Cheng, Y. and Wudl, F. (2008), The Most Stable and Fully Characterized Functionalized Heptacene. Angew. Chem., 120: 8508–8513. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803345
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 9796302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!