Financial support from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, the Asahi Glass Foundation, and the Okayama Foundation for Science and Technology. S.Y.S. also thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Rhenium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Stereodefined Cyclopentenes from β-Ketoesters and Aliphatic Allenes†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9458–9461, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Yudha S., S., Kuninobu, Y. and Takai, K. (2008), Rhenium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Stereodefined Cyclopentenes from β-Ketoesters and Aliphatic Allenes. Angew. Chem., 120: 9458–9461. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803350
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Okayama Foundation for Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!