This research was supported by the NIH (GM55984). E.S.U. thanks the Molecular Biosciences Training Grant for support (GM07215). We thank R. E. Grant for synthetic assistance and Dr. E. E. Carlson for helpful discussions.
Isotope-Coded Affinity Tags with Tunable Reactivities for Protein Footprinting†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9823–9826, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Underbakke, Eric S., Zhu, Y. and Kiessling, Laura L. (2008), Isotope-Coded Affinity Tags with Tunable Reactivities for Protein Footprinting. Angew. Chem., 120: 9823–9826. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803378
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM55984
- Molecular Biosciences Training Grant. Grant Number: GM07215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!