This work was supported by the EPSRC (EP/E060404/1) (M.T.) and the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) (J.S., E.M.C.A., J.A.v.B.) E.M.C.A. thanks the MAMASELF programme for financial support.
Generating Highly Active Partially Oxidized Platinum during Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide over Pt/Al2O3: In Situ, Time-Resolved, and High-Energy-Resolution X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9400–9404, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Singh, J., Alayon, Evalyn M. C., Tromp, M., Safonova, Olga V., Glatzel, P., Nachtegaal, M., Frahm, R. and van Bokhoven, Jeroen A. (2008), Generating Highly Active Partially Oxidized Platinum during Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide over Pt/Al2O3: In Situ, Time-Resolved, and High-Energy-Resolution X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 120: 9400–9404. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803427
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/E060404/1
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!