This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) and by the Dutch Polymer Institute. W. K. Gerritsen (University Eindhoven) is gratefully acknowledged for the GPC analysis.
Isolation of Single-Component Trimerization and Polymerization Chromium Catalysts: The Role of the Metal Oxidation State†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9863–9867, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Jabri, A., Mason, Chris B., Sim, Y., Gambarotta, S., Burchell, Tara J. and Duchateau, R. (2008), Isolation of Single-Component Trimerization and Polymerization Chromium Catalysts: The Role of the Metal Oxidation State. Angew. Chem., 120: 9863–9867. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803434
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2008
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!