These authors have contributed equally to the research described in this Communication.
Heterogeneous Catalysis through Microcontact Printing†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10075–10080, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Spruell, Jason M., Sheriff, Bonnie A., Rozkiewicz, Dorota I., Dichtel, William R., Rohde, Rosemary D., Reinhoudt, David N., Stoddart, J. Fraser. and Heath, James R. (2008), Heterogeneous Catalysis through Microcontact Printing. Angew. Chem., 120: 10075–10080. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803480
The research was supported by the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its Focus Center of Functional Engineered NanoArchitectonics (FENA) and Materials, Structures, and Devices (MSD) and by the NanoImpuls/NanoNed program of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (grant TTF6329). J.M.S. gratefully acknowledges the award of a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO)
- Focus Center of Functional Engineered NanoArchitectonics (FENA)
- Materials, Structures, and Devices (MSD)
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Number: TTF6329
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!