The authors thank the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy Analytical Facility for analytical support. This research was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grants AI52218 and U19 CA113297.
Probing the Aglycon Promiscuity of an Engineered Glycosyltransferase†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 46, pages 9021–9024, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Gantt, Richard W., Goff, Randal D., Williams, Gavin J. and Thorson, Jon S. (2008), Probing the Aglycon Promiscuity of an Engineered Glycosyltransferase. Angew. Chem., 120: 9021–9024. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803508
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2008
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy Analytical Facility
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI52218, U19 CA113297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!