These authors contributed equally to this work.
Addressing the PEG Mucoadhesivity Paradox to Engineer Nanoparticles that “Slip” through the Human Mucus Barrier†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9872–9875, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-Y., Lai, Samuel K., Suk, J., Pace, A., Cone, R. and Hanes, J. (2008), Addressing the PEG Mucoadhesivity Paradox to Engineer Nanoparticles that “Slip” through the Human Mucus Barrier. Angew. Chem., 120: 9872–9875. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803526
This work was supported in part by the NIH 5U01AI066726 (R.C.), NIH R21HL089816 and R01EB003558 (J.H.), Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (HANES08G0), and fellowships from the NSF (Y.-Y.W.) and Croucher Foundation (S.K.L.). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5U01AI066726, R21HL089816, R01EB003558
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: HANES08G0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!