This project was supported by the European Union, the BMBF, the Free State of Saxony, and the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (M.K.).
A Bond for a Lifetime: Employing Membrane Nanotubes from Living Cells to Determine Receptor–Ligand Kinetics†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9921–9923, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Krieg, M., Helenius, J., Heisenberg, C.-P. and Muller, Daniel J. (2008), A Bond for a Lifetime: Employing Membrane Nanotubes from Living Cells to Determine Receptor–Ligand Kinetics. Angew. Chem., 120: 9921–9923. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803552
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
- European Union
- Free State of Saxony
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!