Z.Y.T. thanks the 100-talent program of CAS, the NSFC (20773033), and The National Research Fund for the Fundamental Key Project 2009CB930401. B.Q. acknowledges a grant from the Graduate Scientific and Social Practice of CAS.
A Temperature-Driven Reversible Phase Transfer of 2-(Diethylamino)ethanethiol-Stabilized CdTe Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10023–10026, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Qin, B., Zhao, Z., Song, R., Shanbhag, S. and Tang, Z. (2008), A Temperature-Driven Reversible Phase Transfer of 2-(Diethylamino)ethanethiol-Stabilized CdTe Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 120: 10023–10026. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803582
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20773033
- The National Research Fund. Grant Number: 2009CB930401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!