This research was supported by the Investigation Program (nos. CTQ2004-06381/BQU, CTQ2004-02367/BQU, and CTQ2007-67492/BQU) of the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain and cofinanced by the Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). D.A.-D. and C.R.-F. thank the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain and the I3P-CSIC Program, respectively, for fellowships.
Sequential Norrish Type II Photoelimination and Intramolecular Aldol Cyclization of 1,2-Diketones in Carbohydrate Systems: Stereoselective Synthesis of Cyclopentitols†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 46, pages 9049–9051, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Álvarez-Dorta, D., León, Elisa I., Kennedy, Alan R., Riesco-Fagundo, C. and Suárez, E. (2008), Sequential Norrish Type II Photoelimination and Intramolecular Aldol Cyclization of 1,2-Diketones in Carbohydrate Systems: Stereoselective Synthesis of Cyclopentitols. Angew. Chem., 120: 9049–9051. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803696
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2004-06381/BQU, CTQ2004-02367/BQU, CTQ2007-67492/BQU
- Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!