Generous financial support from the National Institutes of Health (GM46059) is gratefully acknowledged. J.G.-F. thanks the Spanish M.E.C. for Postdoctoral Fellowship. We also thank Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Amgen for unrestricted support, as well as Chemetall (Cs2CO3) and BASF (Pd(OAc)2). The Varian 300 MHz used in this work was purchased with funding from the National Institutes of Health (GM 1S10RR13886-01). We thank Dr. P. Bazinet (MIT) for obtaining the X-Ray structure of 2 g.
Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular α-Arylation of Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 42, pages 8228–8231, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
García-Fortanet, J. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2008), Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular α-Arylation of Aldehydes. Angew. Chem., 120: 8228–8231. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803809
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!