We are grateful to USF (Startup Funds), ACS-PRF (AC Grant), NSF (CAREER Award), and NSF (CHE-0443611, Mass Facility) for financial support of this work.
Acceptor/Acceptor-Substituted Diazo Reagents for Carbene Transfers: Cobalt-Catalyzed Asymmetric Z-Cyclopropanation of Alkenes with α-Nitrodiazoacetates†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 44, pages 8588–8591, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Perman, Jason A. and Zhang, X. Peter. (2008), Acceptor/Acceptor-Substituted Diazo Reagents for Carbene Transfers: Cobalt-Catalyzed Asymmetric Z-Cyclopropanation of Alkenes with α-Nitrodiazoacetates. Angew. Chem., 120: 8588–8591. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803857
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- USF (Startup Funds)
- ACS-PRF (AC Grant)
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0443611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!