These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mass Spectrometry Signal Amplification Method for Attomolar Detection of Antigens Using Small-Molecule-Tagged Gold Microparticles†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 49, pages 9660–9663, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J., Lee, J., Kim, S., Kim, K., Park, H. and Yeo, W.-S. (2008), Mass Spectrometry Signal Amplification Method for Attomolar Detection of Antigens Using Small-Molecule-Tagged Gold Microparticles. Angew. Chem., 120: 9660–9663. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803893
The MS measurements were carried out at the Institute of Bioscience and Technology at Konkuk University. This work was supported by a Korea Research Foundation grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD; KRF-2007-331-C00175) and by the Intelligent Microsystem Center, which carries out one of the 21st century's Frontier R&D Projects sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
- Korea Research Foundation
- MOEHRD. Grant Number: KRF-2007-331-C00175
- Intelligent Microsystem Center
- Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!