We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the BMBF for project 03C0343A under the auspices of ConNeCat and H.W. thanks the NSFC (No.2070620) for financial support.
Simultaneous Production of Hydrogen and Synthesis Gas by Combining Water Splitting with Partial Oxidation of Methane in a Hollow-Fiber Membrane Reactor†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 48, pages 9481–9484, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Wang, H., Werth, S., Schiestel, T. and Caro, J. (2008), Simultaneous Production of Hydrogen and Synthesis Gas by Combining Water Splitting with Partial Oxidation of Methane in a Hollow-Fiber Membrane Reactor. Angew. Chem., 120: 9481–9484. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803899
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
- NSFC. Grant Number: 2070620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!