S.Y. was supported by a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and T.K. by Research for Promoting Technological Seeds from the Japan Science and Technology Agency and by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B, no. 20380104) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). T.R. was supported by the Austrian Christian Doppler Society (CD lab “Advanced cellulose chemistry and analytics”) and by the Austrian Science Fund FWF (P-17426).
Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles for In Situ Conjugation with Structural Carbohydrates†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10014–10017, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Yokota, S., Kitaoka, T., Opietnik, M., Rosenau, T. and Wariishi, H. (2008), Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles for In Situ Conjugation with Structural Carbohydrates. Angew. Chem., 120: 10014–10017. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803922
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Austrian Christian Doppler Society
- Austrian Science Fund FWF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!