The research was supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research through the German–Israeli Project Cooperation (DIP-G7.1), the Israel Science Foundation, the US–Israel Binational Science Foundation and the Kimmel Center for Molecular Design. R.N. is the Rebecca and Israel Sieff Professor of Organic Chemistry.
A Stable “End-On” Iron(III)–Hydroperoxo Complex in Water Derived from a Multi-Iron(II)-Substituted Polyoxometalate and Molecular Oxygen†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 51, pages 10056–10060, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Barats, D., Leitus, G., Popovitz-Biro, R., Shimon, Linda J. W. and Neumann, R. (2008), A Stable “End-On” Iron(III)–Hydroperoxo Complex in Water Derived from a Multi-Iron(II)-Substituted Polyoxometalate and Molecular Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 120: 10056–10060. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803966
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: DIP-G7.1
- Israel Science Foundation
- US–Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!