Y. Yin thanks the University of California, Riverside for start-up funds. This research was supported by the Donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. We also thank Prof. W. P. Beyermann and Dr. M. Biasini for help in measuring magnetic properties, and Prof. P. Feng, R. Liu, Prof. Y. Yan, and M. Sun for BET measurements.
Core–Satellite Nanocomposite Catalysts Protected by a Porous Silica Shell: Controllable Reactivity, High Stability, and Magnetic Recyclability†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 46, pages 9056–9060, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Ge, J., Zhang, Q., Zhang, T. and Yin, Y. (2008), Core–Satellite Nanocomposite Catalysts Protected by a Porous Silica Shell: Controllable Reactivity, High Stability, and Magnetic Recyclability. Angew. Chem., 120: 9056–9060. doi: 10.1002/ange.200803968
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
- University of California, Riverside
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!