This research was supported by the National Cancer Institute of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (CA76497).
Dual Macrolactonization/Pyran–Hemiketal Formation via Acylketenes: Applications to the Synthesis of (−)-Callipeltoside A and a Lyngbyaloside B Model System†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9889–9892, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Hoye, Thomas R., Danielson, Michael E., May, Aaron E. and Zhao, H. (2008), Dual Macrolactonization/Pyran–Hemiketal Formation via Acylketenes: Applications to the Synthesis of (−)-Callipeltoside A and a Lyngbyaloside B Model System. Angew. Chem., 120: 9889–9892. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804049
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA76497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!