This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research, No. 16GS0209, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Modular Approach to Silicon-Bridged Biaryls: Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Coupling of 2-(Arylsilyl)aryl Triflates†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9906–9910, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Shimizu, M., Mochida, K. and Hiyama, T. (2008), Modular Approach to Silicon-Bridged Biaryls: Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Coupling of 2-(Arylsilyl)aryl Triflates. Angew. Chem., 120: 9906–9910. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804146
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!