We thank the National Science Council of Republic of China (NSC 96-2113M-007-020-MY3) for support of this research.
Synthesis of Fluorenones from Aromatic Aldoxime Ethers and Aryl Halides by Palladium-Catalyzed Dual CH Activation and Heck Cyclization†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 49, pages 9604–9607, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Thirunavukkarasu, Vedhagiri S., Parthasarathy, K. and Cheng, C.-H. (2008), Synthesis of Fluorenones from Aromatic Aldoxime Ethers and Aryl Halides by Palladium-Catalyzed Dual CH Activation and Heck Cyclization. Angew. Chem., 120: 9604–9607. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804153
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- National Science Council of Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 96-2113M-007-020-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!