We acknowledge support from the Danish National Research Foundation, the Villum-Kann Rasmussen Foundation, the Danish Center for Scientific Computing, the Danish Natural Science Research Council, and the Danish Biotechnological Instrument Centre.
Unique Identification of Supramolecular Structures in Amyloid Fibrils by Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2152–2155, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Nielsen, Jakob T., Bjerring, M., Jeppesen, Martin D., Pedersen, Ronnie O., Pedersen, Jan M., Hein, Kim L., Vosegaard, T., Skrydstrup, T., Otzen, Daniel E. and Nielsen, Niels C. (2009), Unique Identification of Supramolecular Structures in Amyloid Fibrils by Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 121: 2152–2155. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804198
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Villum-Kann Rasmussen Foundation
- Danish Center for Scientific Computing
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
- Danish Biotechnological Instrument Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!