This work was supported by projects MAT2006-13765-C02 and CTQ2006-01040. D.M. and J.H. thank the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología for a RyC contract. I.I. thanks the Institut Català de Nanotecnologia for a research contract. We thank the Servei de Microscopia of the UAB and the Laboratori de Nanotecnologia of MATGAS.
Metal–Organic Spheres as Functional Systems for Guest Encapsulation†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2361–2365, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Imaz, I., Hernando, J., Ruiz-Molina, D. and Maspoch, D. (2009), Metal–Organic Spheres as Functional Systems for Guest Encapsulation. Angew. Chem., 121: 2361–2365. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804255
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Institut Català de Nanotecnologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!