This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 18065020, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A; No. 18205010) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20702003, 20521202).
Synthesis of (Z)-1-Aza-1,3-enynes by the Cross-Coupling of Terminal Alkynes with Isocyanides Catalyzed by Rare-Earth Metal Complexes†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9846–9849, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-X., Nishiura, M. and Hou, Z. (2008), Synthesis of (Z)-1-Aza-1,3-enynes by the Cross-Coupling of Terminal Alkynes with Isocyanides Catalyzed by Rare-Earth Metal Complexes. Angew. Chem., 120: 9846–9849. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804306
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18065020, 18205010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20702003, 20521202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!