This work was supported in part by NIH grant R43HG003925-01, The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and Swedish Research Council.
Detection and Analysis of Low-Abundance Cell-Surface Biomarkers Using Enzymatic Amplification in Microfluidic Droplets†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 14, pages 2556–2559, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Joensson, Haakan N., Samuels, Michael L., Brouzes, Eric R., Medkova, M., Uhlén, M., Link, Darren R. and Andersson-Svahn, H. (2009), Detection and Analysis of Low-Abundance Cell-Surface Biomarkers Using Enzymatic Amplification in Microfluidic Droplets. Angew. Chem., 121: 2556–2559. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804326
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R43HG003925-01
- The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!