Contact details for the X-ray crystallographic analysis
Enantioselective Desymmetrization of meso-Aziridines with TMSN3 or TMSCN Catalyzed by Discrete Yttrium Complexes†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1146–1149, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, B., Gallucci, Judith C., Parquette, Jon R. and RajanBabu, T. V. (2009), Enantioselective Desymmetrization of meso-Aziridines with TMSN3 or TMSCN Catalyzed by Discrete Yttrium Complexes. Angew. Chem., 121: 1146–1149. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804415
This work was supported by the US National Science Foundation programs CHE-0526864 (Collaborative Research in Chemistry) and CHE-0610349. TMS=trimethylsilyl.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2008
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0526864, CHE-0610349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!