This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid (A; Grant No. 19205006) for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) (A.O.), the Star Faculty Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea, and the AFSOR/AOARD (Grant No. FA4869-08-1-4097; to D.K.). S.S. acknowledges the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship for Young Scientists. J.Y.S., J.M.L., and K.S.K. acknowledge fellowships from the BK 21 program from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea.
Protonation-Triggered Conformational Changes to Möbius Aromatic Heptaphyrins(188.8.131.52.1.1.1)†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9803–9806, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Saito, S., Shin, J.-Y., Lim, J. M., Kim, K. S., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2008), Protonation-Triggered Conformational Changes to Möbius Aromatic Heptaphyrins(184.108.40.206.1.1.1). Angew. Chem., 120: 9803–9806. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804457
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 19205006
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea
- AFSOR/AOARD. Grant Number: FA4869-08-1-4097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!