We thank Prof. Yasuhiro Igarashi (Toyama Prefectural University) for providing spectra of the bacilosarcins and valuable discussions. Financial support for this work was provided by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) (no. 19380065).
Total Synthesis of Bacilosarcins A and B†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1164–1168, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Enomoto, M. and Kuwahara, S. (2009), Total Synthesis of Bacilosarcins A and B. Angew. Chem., 121: 1164–1168. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804571
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 19380065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!