We are grateful to Prof. W. Clegg at the EPSRC single crystal synchrotron service at Daresbury for the data collection of complexes 4 and 6, and Johnson-Matthey for a loan of iridium salts.
“Pincer” Pyridine–Dicarbene–Iridium Complexes: Facile CH Activation and Unexpected η2-Imidazol-2-ylidene Coordination†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9911–9913, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Danopoulos, Andreas A., Pugh, D. and Wright, Joseph A. (2008), “Pincer” Pyridine–Dicarbene–Iridium Complexes: Facile CH Activation and Unexpected η2-Imidazol-2-ylidene Coordination. Angew. Chem., 120: 9911–9913. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804573
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!