This work was supported in part by research grants from the NSF (DMR, 0451788 and 0804088) and a Director's Pioneer Award from the NIH (5DP1OD000798). P.H.C.C. was supported in part by the Fulbright Program and the Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES).
Facile Synthesis of Branched Au Nanostructures by Templating Against a Self-Destructive Lattice of Magnetic Fe Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 50, pages 9799–9802, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Z., Li, W., Camargo, Pedro H. C. and Xia, Y. (2008), Facile Synthesis of Branched Au Nanostructures by Templating Against a Self-Destructive Lattice of Magnetic Fe Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 120: 9799–9802. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804634
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2008
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0451788, 0804088
- NIH. Grant Number: 5DP1OD000798
- Fulbright Program
- Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!