We acknowledge financial support of this work by the Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN), the Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science & Technology through the Global Research Lab, the Swedish Energy Agency, the Swedish Research Council, and the Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation. (G.R.L.) Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. We thank Lien-Hoa Tran (Stockholm University) for the HRMS measurements and Dr. Robin Humphry-Baker, Dr. S. M. Zakeeruddin, Dr. Peter Péchy, Pascal Comte, and Dr. Paul Liska for their kind assistance.
A Light-Resistant Organic Sensitizer for Solar-Cell Applications†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1604–1608, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Yum, J.-H., Hagberg, Daniel P., Moon, S.-J., Karlsson, K., Marinado, T., Sun, L., Hagfeldt, A., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K. and Grätzel, M. (2009), A Light-Resistant Organic Sensitizer for Solar-Cell Applications. Angew. Chem., 121: 1604–1608. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804719
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
- Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN)
- Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!