This work resulted from research support by the U. S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0349313), the Robert A. Welch Foundation (B-1542), the Texas Advanced Research Program (009741-0089-2007), and the U. S. Department of Energy (DE-FC26-06NT42859).
Crystallographic Observation of Dynamic Gas Adsorption Sites and Thermal Expansion in a Breathable Fluorous Metal–Organic Framework†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 14, pages 2538–2543, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, C., Wang, X. and Omary, Mohammad A. (2009), Crystallographic Observation of Dynamic Gas Adsorption Sites and Thermal Expansion in a Breathable Fluorous Metal–Organic Framework. Angew. Chem., 121: 2538–2543. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804739
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2008
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0349313
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: B-1542
- Texas Advanced Research Program. Grant Number: 009741-0089-2007
- U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-06NT42859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!