This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in the Priority Area “New Frontiers in Photochromism” (no. 471) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), Japan.
Photocontrolled Translational Motion of a Microscale Solid Object on Azobenzene-Doped Liquid-Crystalline Films†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2178–2181, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Kausar, A., Nagano, H., Ogata, T., Nonaka, T. and Kurihara, S. (2009), Photocontrolled Translational Motion of a Microscale Solid Object on Azobenzene-Doped Liquid-Crystalline Films. Angew. Chem., 121: 2178–2181. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804762
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!