This work was supported by the Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues (funded by NSF-EEC-9731643) (N.M.), NSF-BES-0546962 Career Award (N.M.), NIH UO1 HL80711-01 (N.M.), NIH R21 EB006418 (N.M.), and a J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal (N.M.).
Hydrocyanines: A Class of Fluorescent Sensors That Can Image Reactive Oxygen Species in Cell Culture, Tissue, and In Vivo†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 305–309, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Kundu, K., Knight, Sarah F., Willett, N., Lee, S., Taylor, W. Robert. and Murthy, N. (2009), Hydrocyanines: A Class of Fluorescent Sensors That Can Image Reactive Oxygen Species in Cell Culture, Tissue, and In Vivo. Angew. Chem., 121: 305–309. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804851
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2008
- NSF-EEC. Grant Number: 9731643
- NSF-BES. Grant Number: 0546962
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1 HL80711-01, R21 EB006418
- J&J/GT Health Care Innovation Seed Grant Proposal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!