This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) and Scientific Research in Priority Area “Photochromism (No. 471)” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese government.
Sequential Assembly of Phototunable Ferromagnetic Ultrathin Films with Perpendicular Magnetic Anisotropy†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1786–1789, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Suda, M. and Einaga, Y. (2009), Sequential Assembly of Phototunable Ferromagnetic Ultrathin Films with Perpendicular Magnetic Anisotropy. Angew. Chem., 121: 1786–1789. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804894
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!