We acknowledge financial support from the Ecole Polytechnique, the CNRS and the Australian Research Council. We thank Mr. Finlay Shanks (Monash University) for the Raman measurements, Dr. Boujemaa Moubaraki (Monash University) for the magnetic moment measurement, and Dr. Roger Mulder (CSIRO) for the 15N NMR measurement.
Dinitrogen Reduction and CH Activation by the Divalent Organoneodymium Complex [(C5H2tBu3)2Nd(μ-I)K(crown-6)]†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1137–1141, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Jaroschik, F., Momin, A., Nief, F., Le Goff, X.-F., Deacon, Glen B. and Junk, Peter C. (2009), Dinitrogen Reduction and CH Activation by the Divalent Organoneodymium Complex [(C5H2tBu3)2Nd(μ-I)K(crown-6)]. Angew. Chem., 121: 1137–1141. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804934
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!