This work was supported in part by grants-in-aids for Scientific Research (B) (16350090), and the “Scientific Frontier” Project (2006-2011) from MEXT (Japan). We thank Prof. H. Torigoe, Prof. Y. Tanaka, and Dr. T Kurokawa for kind support.
Metal-Ion Selectivity of Chemically Modified Uracil Pairs in DNA Duplexes†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1676–1679, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Okamoto, I., Iwamoto, K., Watanabe, Y., Miyake, Y. and Ono, A. (2009), Metal-Ion Selectivity of Chemically Modified Uracil Pairs in DNA Duplexes. Angew. Chem., 121: 1676–1679. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804952
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!