We thank the Swedish Research Council (VR) Grant 2006-3617.
Bifunctional Dendrimers: From Robust Synthesis and Accelerated One-Pot Postfunctionalization Strategy to Potential Applications†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2160–2164, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Antoni, P., Hed, Y., Nordberg, A., Nyström, D., von Holst, H., Hult, A. and Malkoch, M. (2009), Bifunctional Dendrimers: From Robust Synthesis and Accelerated One-Pot Postfunctionalization Strategy to Potential Applications. Angew. Chem., 121: 2160–2164. doi: 10.1002/ange.200804987
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2006-3617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!